A peaceful alpaca farmstay bordering National Parks
Madison's Mountain Retreat is a peaceful farmstay in Kurrajong Heights, on acres bordering the Wollemi and Blue Mountains National Parks.
- 8 self-contained one-bedroom cedar cottages (3 with private spas).
- 2 refurbished train carriages with air-conditioning.
- Each accommodates up to 5 people (total of 50 people).
- Cottages have a cosy log fire.
- Wheelchair accessible cottage.
Madison's is ideal for family holidays with the kids - have an adventure when you collect the eggs for breakfast or help us feed the alpacas and goats every day. Madison's is pet friendly.
Have your group get-together at Madison's! Madison's is a unique country venue for weddings, seminars, family reunions, yoga retreats, workplace get-aways, womens' annual retreats and other special events.
- 18m indoor heated pool and spa
- tennis court
- gazebo with BBQs
- large shed
- common room (with book and DVD library, pool table and fireplace)
- plenty of open space
- acres of bush with a variety of bushwalks