A peaceful alpaca farmstay bordering National Parks
Madison's Mountain Retreat is a peaceful farmstay in Kurrajong Heights, on acres bordering the Wollemi and Blue Mountains National Parks.
- 8 self-contained one-bedroom cedar cottages (3 with private spas).
- 2 refurbished train carriages with air-conditioning (temporarily unavailable as they were damaged in the bushfire).
- Each accommodates up to 5 people (total of 50 people).
- Cottages have a cosy log fire.
- Wheelchair accessible cottage.
Madison's is ideal for family holidays with the kids - have an adventure when you search for eggs from our free range chickens or help us feed the alpacas and goats every day. Madison's is pet friendly.
Have your group get-together at Madison's! Madison's is a unique country venue for weddings, seminars, family reunions, yoga retreats, workplace get-aways, womens' annual retreats and other special events.
- 18m indoor heated pool and plunge pool
- tennis court
- gazebo with BBQs
- large shed
- common room (with book and DVD library, pool table and fireplace)
- plenty of open space
- acres of bush with a variety of bushwalks